How To Apply to PREP
*** Many thanks for your consideration with our PREP program but we are no longer accepting applications for 2018-2019 cohort year. Please check back in September for the new posting for the 2019-2020 application year.
- A cover letter indicating how you meet the eligibility criteria, including a statement as to why you require an additional year of training before entering graduate school. Please upload this to the Cover Letter section.
- A resume/Curriculum Vitae. Please upload this in the Resume section.
- A statement of future career goals, and how this training program will assist you in attaining those goals. Applicants whose primary interests lie in application to Medical School or Pharmacy School will be disqualified. Also include a prioritized list of three PREP Faculty Mentors whom you have identified from the mentors list. Additional professors at UNM will be eligible to be PREP Mentors, so if you identify an individual not on the list please let us know. Please upload this in the Other section.
In addition to your online application, we ask you to send in the following documents
- A minimum of THREE letters of recommendation
- ALL official college transcripts (unoffical copy will be accepted for review purposes)
Please send these documents to:
- PREP C/O Antonio Bañuelos
219 Yale Blvd NE