How To Apply to PREP
***Posting for the 2018-19 cohort year is now open. Please visit UNMjobs for specific details. Please search as "req2869" if you are interested in applying. Please contact us if you have any questions or difficulties applying.
** NO APPLICATION DEADLINE- Recommended to apply before the months of May/June as a large influx of applications are recieved during these months
** Expected start date for new scholars: Sometime in the Summer
The following documnts are required for your online application:
- A cover letter indicating how you meet the eligibility criteria, including a statement as to why you require an additional year of training before entering graduate school. Please upload this to the Cover Letter section.
- A resume/Curriculum Vitae. Please upload this in the Resume section.
- A statement of future career goals, and how this training program will assist you in attaining those goals. Applicants whose primary interests lie in application to Medical School or Pharmacy School will be disqualified. Also include a prioritized list of three PREP Faculty Mentors whom you have identified from the mentors list. Additional professors at UNM will be eligible to be PREP Mentors, so if you identify an individual not on the list please let us know. Please upload this in the Other section.
In addition to your online application, we ask you to send in the following documents
- A minimum of THREE letters of recommendation
- ALL official college transcripts
Please send theses document to:
- PREP C/O Antonio Bañuelos
219 Yale Blvd NE